- Road Angel Halo Front Cam Only £181 + VAT
- Road Angel Halo Front and Rear Only £281 + VAT
- Please note, Above prices are based on standard not modified vehicle. VW California, Campers please add £50 on top
Road Angel Halo dual dash cam system for VW T5.1 GB and T6
Road Angel Halo
A discreet, dual dash cam system
Complete with both front and rear facing cameras, high resolution and real-time recordings, Road Angel Halo is ready to catch any accidents that may happen on your way.
Why do I need a Halo?
With 1 in 10 people saying they’d consider a crash for cash attempt for financial gain and 380 fraudulent claims being made to our insurance companies everyday, it’s never been more important to take control of your own road safety with a dash cam.
The forward facing accident camera records at 720p whilst the rear sits at 480p.
View the level of impact registered by the G-force sensor in the Halo Player software.
View the exact location an incident took place, as well as the date and time.
Toggle Halo’s ability to record sound inside the vehicle on/off by using the privacy button.
Why choose Road Angel Halo?
- Provides both forward and rear facing dash cams to catch an accident at either angle
- High definition, downloadable footage to be viewed on a PC
- Provides real time, event, manual and parking modes to catch an accident in almost any scenario
- Mounts easily to your windscreen
- Built in GPS with Google maps
- Optional sound recording for more reliable evidence in a claim
- In-built power management to ensure your cars battery is never depleted by the dual dash cam
- Compatible with up to 32GB Micro SD cards
To arrange an installation please click on the contact us button and follow the instructions
You are welcome to stay in our waiting area, where we have free Wi-Fi connectivity, Smart TV , range of magazines, workshop viewing area, comfortable sofa and hot drinks. If you need to stay mobile for business and pleasure, we offer a loan car (subject to availability) while the work is being carried out. A range of vehicles available. Easy to book, fully comprehensive insurance available.
It takes approximately 1ho to install the front dash cam only. To fit rear Camera, it would take 2h extra.
If You decide to have Front dash cam only, the rear camera stays with you too. It will be supplied in the box... well, who knows, you may need it late.