Here we had a 68 plate T6 camper van for few days for a few quite interesting , life changing 🙂 upgrades .
- OEM VW head lights and auto levelling system- no aftermarket bulbs or headlights will beat them, simply the best lights you can get for T6 Transporter. Here is a link to them in action
- Rear OEM VW T6.1 LED TailLighst- well, well , well… awesome lights , those are making the van standing out in the crowd …
- Front optical parking sensors- the van came with factory rear sensors- we retrofired front sensors and made it all working as per factory front and rear 🙂 simple as that .
- interior ambient lighting upgrade, door cards illumination and foot well lights in red,
- VW Door holograms, 🙂 nice ad on
- OEM VW rear spoiler, the van had fiber glass spoiler that was badly painted, the best solution for it was to get rid of it and get new oem , factory painted rear spoiler that fits perfectly , can’t ask for more for £250;)
- Ghost 2 immobilizer- well, a great tool to keep your van on your drive;)
- Front VW T6 caravelle grille with chrome strips and lower grille chrome strips- just go along nicely with the new headlights 🙂
- Power folding mirrors 🙂